Telugu Box Office Collection 2018: Last Year Baahubali was the highest grossing movie of Indian Cinema. This is the highest grossing movie of Tollywood. Actually Tollywood market has increased due to this movie assault on Box Office. So this year every Hit Tollywood Movie collecting more than 100 crores easily. Some Top Tollywood Heros movies collecting 200+ Crores also. This is really a great boost to Box Office Collection of Tollywood Movie.
So let’s dive into the topic…
Telugu Box Office Collection 2018
- Bharat Ane Nenu: 230 Crores (Still Collecting) Starring: Mahesh Babu, Kiara Advani, Prakash Raj.
- Rangasthalam: 225 Crores (Still Collecting) Starring: Ram Charan, Samantha Akkineni, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Pooja Hegde, Aadhi Pinisetty, Jagapati Babu, Prakash Raj.
- Agnyaathavaasi: 89.40 crore Starring: Pawan Kalyan, Keerthi Suresh, Anu Emmanuel, Kushboo.
- Naa Peru Surya: 85.3 Crores (Still Collecting) Starring: Allu Arjun, Anu Emmanuel, Thakur Anoop Singh, Arjun Sarja, Nadhiya.
- Bhaagamathie: 67.2 crore Starring: Anushka Shetty, Unni Mukundan, Suriya, Asha Sarath, Jayaram.
- Mahanati: 60 Crores (Still Collecting) Starring: Keerthy Suresh, Samantha Akkineni, Dulquer Salmaan, Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey, Prakash Raj.
- Krishnarjuna Yudham: 50cr starring: Nani, Anupama Parameswaran, Rukshar Mir, Brahmaji.
- Jai Simha: 50Crores Starring: Nandamuri Balakrishna, Nayantara, Natasha Doshi, Haripriya…etc
- Tholi Prema: 45.2 Crores Starring: Varun Tej, Raashi Khanna in prominent roles.
- Chalo: 25 Crores Starring: Rashmika Mandanna, Naga Shaurya, Pragathi, Posani Krishna Murali…etc
- Touch Chesi Chudu: 25 Crores Starring: Ravi Teja, Raashi Khanna, Seerat Kapoor, Freddy Daruwala…etc
- Awe: 18 Crores Kajal Aggarwal, Regina Cassandra, Eesha Rebba, Nani, Nithya Menen, Hari Teja, and Ravi Teja.
Note: We update this list every week, So stay tuned. If you like Tollywood Box Office Collection 2018 post then comment and share this post to spread the word.