Tarun Arora is an Indian model turned actor who works in Bollywood films. He started his acting career with a part in the film Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi. He also appears in some Telugu Movies called Khaidi No. 150.
|Real Name||Tarun Arora|
|Height||in centimeters– 180 cms|
|Weight||in kilograms– 73 kgs|
|Date of Birth||1 February 1956|
|Age (as in 2018)||62 Years|
|Zodiac sign||Don’t Know|
|Educational Qualification||M.A (Telugu)|
|Debut||Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi|
|Favorite Food(s)||Kheer, Medu Vada, Sambhar|
|Favorite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan|
|Marriage Date||14 June 1975|
|Wife Name||Anjala Zaveri|
|Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi||1999|
|Men Not Allowed||2006|
|Jab We Met||2007|
|Poley Poley Urey Mon||2011|
|Khaidi No. 150||2017|
|Jaya Janaki Nayaka||2017|
Some Exiting stuff you need to know about Tarun Arora
- Arora began modeling while studying hotel management in Bengaluru.
- He was later seen in advertising campaigns for brands like Raymond, Westside, Kwality Walls, McDowell’s whiskey, and LG, and walked the runway for several designers.
- He had his first major role in the film Hawas. During the next three years, he performed in several low-budget films like Sheen (2004), 19 Revolutions (2004), Men Not Allowed (2006) and Ghuttan (2007).
- In 2007, he performed in the film Jab We Met, in which he played the role of Kareena Kapoor’s lover who rejects her and comes back, only to get rejected himself. The film was a major hit at the box office.
- Arora played the main antagonist in the Chiranjeevi starrer Khaidi No. 150.