On this, we are going to share 31 sites link to for Soggade Chinni Nayana Full Movie Download, Soggade Chinni Nayana is 2016 Telugu Movie, written and directed by Kalyan Krishna Kurasala and produced by Akkineni Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios. In addition to producing the film under his Annapurna Studios banner, Akkineni Nagarjuna played dual roles. Ramya Krishnan and Lavanya Tripathi were the film’s female leads. Nassar, Pithamagan Mahadevan, Sampath Raj, and Brahmanandam played key supporting roles. Soggade Chinni Nayana movie makers also hired Anup Rubens for music composing, P. S. Vinod, Siddharth Ramaswami for Cinematography, and Prawin Pudin for editing this movie.
|Cast & Crew|
|Posani Krishna Murali||Suri|
- Ram “Ramu” Mohan is a socially-inept cardiologist practicing in the United States. His wife, Seetha, feels lonely since Ramu pays very little attention to her because of his work.
- They decide to divorce and leave for Sivapuram, Rajahmundry, where Ramu’s mother Satyabhama lives.
- Satyabhama, shocked to learn that Ramu and Seetha are divorcing, shouts at a portrait of her deceased husband Bangarraju.
- Bangarraju’s soul is in Naraka, where he continues to flirt. Yama, at Shiva’s command, sends him back to earth because there is a mission only he can fulfill.
- Bangarraju, who can be seen and heard only by Satyabhama, tries to solve his family’s problems. After several unsuccessful attempts, Bangarraju possesses Ramu’s body on his birthday.
- He meets Ramu’s young female cousins and invites them to his home. On his way back Ramu meets Suri, a frightened drunk who runs away as Ramu and Bangarraju look identical.
- To free himself from guilt, Suri later admits that he murdered Bangarraju with a lorry after he was bribed. Before he can disclose more details, Suri dies in an accident and Bangarraju learns that his family is in danger.
- Ramu spends quality time with his cousins, making Seetha jealous. Director Kalyan Krishna Kurasala in Cinivaram, Ravindra Bharathi, Hyderabad, Bangarraju is confronted by Satyabhama, who is unaware of recent events.
- He suggests that she help Seetha impress Ramu. At Satyabhama’s suggestion, Ramu and Seetha go to a theatre to watch a film.
- When she is taunted, Ramu overpowers her tormenters. Seetha is pleasantly surprised since Ramu failed to confront the same group earlier in a similar situation.
- The couple slowly grows closer, and Seetha realizes that Ramu does love her. Bangarraju learns from Athmanandam, a godman who can communicate with souls, that his uncle Rudraraju masterminded his murder.
- Rudraraju and his cousin, Veerababu, wanted to steal jewelry from a 1,000-year old temple to Shiva. They murdered Bangarraju, bribing Suri to silence him.
- After Rudraraju’s son dies when he is bitten by a divine snake, a tantrik warns that only Bangarraju’s descendants can open the lock; others would be killed by the snake.
- The tantrik captures Bangarraju’s soul and gives a few threads to Sampath, Rudraraju’s grandson, telling him to tie them to the hands of every member of Bangarraju’s family to keep his soul from communicating with them.
- After Sampath and the others leave, the snake kills the tantrik and saves Bangarraju’s soul.