Sneha Age, Height, Weight, Family, Family Photos, Husband, Biography: Sneha, is an Indian film actress, who works in the South Indian film industry. She debuted in the Malayalam film Ingane Oru Nilapakshi and later signed for the Tamil film Virumbugiren, though it was only released two years later. She debuted in Telugu in the year 2001 with the bilingual film Priyamaina Neeku, which was a commercial success and was also shot in Tamil as Kadhal Sugamanathu.
|Real Name||Suhasini Rajaram Naidu|
|Famous Role||Visalakshi Nadesan in Tamil film Pirivom Santhippom (2008)|
|Height||in centimeters- 164 cm
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 4½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 53 kg
in Pounds- 117 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 October 1981|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Panruti, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Education Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: Ingane Oru Nilapakshi (Malayalam, 2000), Ennavale (Tamil, 2000), Priyamaina Neeku (Telugu, 2001), Ravi Shastri (Kannada, 2006)
TV Debut: Jodi Number One Season 5 (Tamil, 2011)
|Hobbies||Listening to music, reading books|
|Favorite Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favorite Actresses||Sridevi, Kajol|
|Favorite Colours||White, Black, Blue, Red|
|Favorite Food||Vegetable biryani, chicken leg fry|
|Favourite Cuisine||Indian, Italian, Chinese|
|Marriage Date||11 May 2012|
Son– Vihaan (Born August 2015)
|Parents||Father– Rajaram Naidu
Mother– Padmavathy Rajaram
|Siblings||Brother– Balaji, Govind
Sneha Family Photos
Some Exiting Stuff you need to know
- After her birth, her family moved to Sharjah, the United Arab Emirates where she completed her schooling. Later, her family settled in Panruti, Tamil Nadu where she owned a marriage hall.
- She started her acting career in 2000 by playing the role of Manasi in the Malayalam film Ingane Oru Nilapakshi.
- She worked in different languages such as Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada. Apart from acting, she also worked as a promotional model and did various projects.
- She featured in various advertisements of popular brands such as Shree Devi Textiles, Horlicks, Aashirvaad, Roobini Oil, Jos Aalukkas, GRB Udhayam Ghee, Saravana Stores, Power Shampoos, Vencobb Chicken, Kellogg’s Chocos, Nisha Fairness Cream, Tata Salt, etc.
- She appeared in various fashion shows like Chennai International Fashion Week, Sydney Sladen Fashion Week, etc. She judged two reality shows named Jodi Number One Season 5 and Dance Jodi Dance Season 1.
- She also hosted the reality show Melam Kottu Thali Kattu Season 1 and Season 2 that aired on Puthuyugam TV in 2014.
- She won several popular awards (Best Actress) for the Tamil film Pirivom Santhippom (2008) such as Vijay Award, IIFA Award, Bronze Award, Ritz Award, and Tamil Nadu State Film Award.