Shruti Haasan Age, Height, Weight, Family, Boyfriends, Husband, Biography: Shruti Haasan is an Indian film actress and singer who works predominantly in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi language films. She is the recipient of several awards, including two Filmfare Awards South, and has established herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian cinema.
|Real Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm|
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 54 kg|
in Pounds- 119 lbs
|Date of Birth||28 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai|
|College||St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
|Debut||Film: Hey Ram (2000, as a child actor)|
Luck (2009, Bollywood)
Anaganaga O Dheerudu (2011, Telugu)
7aum Arivu (2011, Tamil)
Singing: “Potri Paadadi Ponne” song for the film Thevar Magan (1992, Tamil)
|Address||A flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading, writing|
|Favorite Food||Sambar saadam, Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream, Japanese food|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Kamal Haasan, Rajnikanth, Ram Charan|
|Favorite Actresses||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood: Mughal-E-Azam|
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Favorite Musician||Brandon Boyd|
|Favorite Colours||Black, Grey, Red|
|Favorite Perfumes||Bulgari Black, Ralph Lauren Romance, 212 Sexy|
|Favorite Fashion Brands||Balmain, Zara, Forever 21, H&M, Mango|
|Favorite Fashion Designers||Rehane, Manish Arora, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Balmain|
|Favorite Restaurant||Koji in Las Vegas|
|Favorite Destinations||Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa|
Dhanush (Actor, Rumour)
Michael Corsale (a theatre actor from London)
|Car Collection||Range Rover Sport|
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
• There were reports that Shruti Haasan and Dhanush got carried away with their romantic scenes on the sets of a 2011 film, which later turned out to be an affair. However, Dhanush’s wife slammed such rumors.
• In 2013, Shruti was attacked by a stalker in her Mumbai apartment. Though, she fought back shutting the door on her attacker and also managed to jam attacker’s hand in her door and injure him.
• In 2014, Shruti and Tamannaah Bhatia hugged and kissed each other in front of the public at a function in Chennai.
• Her leaked pictures from the Telugu film ‘Yevadu’ (2014), which were secretly taken while filming a song. Following it, she got so much upset that she filed a police complaint against the producers.
|Parents||Father– Kamal Haasan (Actor, Filmmaker)|
Mother– Sarika Thakur (Actress)
Sister– Akshara Haasan (Actress)
You May Also Like
Some Exiting Stuff you need to know
- Shruti Haasan was inclined towards music since her childhood and wanted to have her future in music rather than acting.
- As a student, she used the name ‘Pooja Ramacharan’ because she didn’t want her friends to treat her as the daughter of a famous actor.
- Her first introduction to cinema field is as a musician and not as an actress. At the tender age of 6, she made her singing debut as a child artist with the song “Potri Paadadi Ponne” for the film ‘Thevar Magan’ (1992)
- Since the age of 14, she has been writing scripts.
- Even though she is a daughter of a star, she says that it is her own money that gives her content and that she is very self-dependent.
- A year after making her Bollywood debut opposite Imran Khan in ‘Luck’ (2009), she went under the cosmetic surgery to fix her nose to suit her face.
- Shruti Haasan is a trained dancer in various forms especially the Kuchipudi dance. She is the vocalist of a rock band called “The Extramentals.”
- Shruti Haasan can speak in 8 different languages. She is crazy about shoes and has a collection of over 100 pairs. Kate Moss and Nicole Richie are her fashion icons.