Sailaja Reddy Alludu Budget, Hit Or Flop, Total Collections: Sailaja Reddy Alludu is an Indian Telugu language movie, written and directed by Maruthi Dasari. S Radha Krishna, Naga Vamsi S, and PDV Prasad are making this movie under Sithara Entertainments Production house.
Naga Chaitanya, Ramya Kristna, and Anu Emmanuel are playing lead roles in this movie. Producers hired Gopi Sundar for music composing, Nizar Shafi for Cinematography, and Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao for editing.
Latest Sailaja Reddy Alludu Trailer
As seen in the teaser released earlier, is very much a throwback to plots from the ’90s and early 2000s, where the hero has to win over a very headstrong mother-in-law to marry the love of his life.
Film Makers (Quick Overview)
|Genre||Romantic Family Entertainer|
|Story Writers||Maruthi Dasari|
|Producers||S Radha Krishna
Naga Vamsi S
|Production Company||Sithara Entertainments|
|Edited by||Kotagiri Venkateswara Rao|
|Music Composer||Gopi Sundar|
|Running time||don’t know|
|Release Date||13 September 2018|
|Sailaja Reddy Alludu Budget||15 Crores|
Cast & Crew
Naga Chaitanya (Hero): Naga Chaitanya is the son of Nagarjuna, who established his career in Telugu film industry. Some of his recent movies are Savyasachi, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, and Yuddham Sharanam. His last movie Yuddham Sharanam is an average movie so he planning to get hit from Boc Office with This movie.
Ramya Kristna (Leading Role): Ramya Kristna is one of the famous actresses who appears in Telugu and Tamil movies. Some of her must-watch movies are Baahubali, Padaiyappa, Thaanaa Serndha Koottam…etc
Anu Emmanuel (Heroin): Anu Emmanuel is one of the famous actresses who appears in Telugu and Tamil movies. Some of her recent movies are Naa Peru Surya, Naa Illu India, and Agnyaathavaasi. She also working on her Upcoming Telugu Movie Amar Akbar Anthony with Ravi Teja
Sailaja Reddy Alludu Hit or Flop, Rating, Box Office, Profit (or Loss) Margins
|Total Budget||15 Crores|
|Total Collections||35.4 Crores|
|Profit or Loss||20.4 Crores|
|Hit or Flop||Average|
Movie Story Line: Basically, both the movies have their heroes settling the scores with their mothers-in-law. While Vanisri played Nag’s mother-in-law in Allari Alludu movie, Ramya Krishna played Chay’s mother-in-law in this movie.
- Naga Chaitanya carries the loverboy role effortlessly and has good screen presence in the fights and emotional scenes.
- Anu Emanuel is a perfect fit as the arrogant daughter and does well in her crucial role.
- Ramya Krishna does a great job as Sailaja Reddy. She covered simplest and weakly written scenes with her performance.
- Prudhvi and Vennela Kishore manage to evoke some decent laughs with their characters.
- The last fifteen minutes of the first half is quite interesting as Murali Sharma and his track evoke good interest in the proceedings.
- One of the biggest minus points of the film is the lack of good entertainment which is missing most of the time.
- The second half falls flat as the emotions do not get elevated well. Storywise, there is nothing new as routine elements are forced into the narrative at regular intervals.
- Naga Chaitanya character looks weak in the later part as he does not have much to do during this time.
Box Office Collections Till Now
The Movie has collected arround 15.4 Crores from box office till now. Recenly movie daily collections droped to 50 lacks per day. In Hd Media Hub, Research this movie has capabulity to earn arround 20 Crores hardly.
Sailaja Reddy Alludu Box Office Day 1: According to Reports, the film has managed to collect Rs 12 crore on its opening day despite receiving mixed reviews. It is said that Shailaja Reddy Allude’s opening day collection is the highest in Naga Chaitanya’s career. Now this movie crushing at Box Office.
Box Office Day 2: On the second day, the film collected a distributor share of over 2.20 Cr. With this, the total share of the movie for the two days has gone to 7.70 Cr.
Box Office Day 3: According to the traders report, the family drama Shailaja Reddy Alludu has collected Rs 11.15 Cr shares at Worldwide box office after the run of 3 days.
Box Office Day 4: Movie collected Rs 14.73 Cr shares at Worldwide box office after the successful run of the four-day-extended first weekend
Box Office Day 5: Sailaja Reddy Alludu has dropped big on it’s first Monday, on its 5th day it has collected a distributor share of little over 50 lakhs share.
First Week Box Office Collections: It has earned Rs 17.65 Cr shares at Worldwide box office after the run of 11 days.
Total Collections: It collected 35.4 Crores from all over the world in its total run, From 35.4 Crores it collected 25.8 Crores from Telugu states, 3.2 Crores from the USA, 4.0 Crores from Karnataka and remaining from rest of Indian states.
@DirectorMaruthi saaru what kind of movie is this? Do you have any idea we are in 2018 still you are in back 2014 mode. Pure Utter Shittttt
Final report : I will say in your Script Style, Put aside your EGO & accept this film is a DISASTER 🙄@chay_akkineni #ShailajaReddyAlludu
— vamsi_asks (@vamsicheekati) September 13, 2018
#ShailajaReddyAlludu will be a game-changer in terms of Collections and Fame for our @chay_akkineni Babu full to Entertainment with dose of Love and Emotions Pandagaki Vaccchaam Pandaga Cheesukuntunnaaaam…… JAI YUVASAMRAT AKKINENI NAGACHAITANYA BABU 🙏🙏😍👍✌️ pic.twitter.com/wKdmWBjO0z
— SAVYASACHI SANDY (@SandySavyasachi) September 13, 2018
You May Also Like This Movie News
- Biggest Upcoming Telugu Movies you must watch
- Telugu Hit Movies 2018
- Aravinda Sametha Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections
- Rangasthalam Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections
- Mahanati Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections
- Devadas Hit or Flop, Budget, Box Office Collections
- U Turn Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections
- Bharath Ane Nanu Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections
- Geetha Govindam Budget, Hit or Flop, Total Collections