Rashi Khanna Age, Height, Weight, Family, Boyfriends, Husband, Biography: Raashi Khanna is an Indian actress and model who predominantly acts in the Telugu film industry. She debuted as an actress with the Hindi film Madras Cafe and made her debut in Telugu with the successful Oohalu Gusagusalade. Khanna made her debut with the 2013 Indian political spy thriller film Madras Cafe, where she played the role of Ruby Singh, the wife of an Indian intelligence officer Vikram Singh.
|Real Name||Raashi Khanna|
|Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in Feet-Inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 57 kg
in Pounds- 126 lbs
|Date of Birth||30 November 1990|
|Age (as in 2017)||27 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Mark’s Senior Secondary Public School, Delhi|
|College||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.A. in English|
|Debut||Film: Madras Cafe (2013, Bollywood)
Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014, Telugu)
Shaitan Ka Bachchan (2017, Tamil)
Villain (2017, Malayalam)
|Address||Palam Vihar, Gurugram, Haryana|
|Hobbies||Singing, poetry, reading, traveling|
|Controversies||Once she wore a long western dress in which Lord Ganapati’s picture was printed along with the picture of angels around him, which later became controversial.|
|Favorite Food||Lebanese & Chinese cuisine|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Mahesh Babu, Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress||Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood: Khoobsurat
|Favorite Songs||Telugu: “Em Sandehum led” from the film Oohalu Gusagusalade (2014), Guvva Gorinkatho from the film Subramanyam For Sale (2015)
Hindi: Zara Zara from the film Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein (2001)
|Favorite Book||Only Love Is Real by Brian Weiss|
|Favorite Perfume||Midnight Poison by Christian Dior|
|Favorite Fashion Designer||Sabyasachi Mukherji|
|Favorite Restaurant||N Grill in Hyderabad|
|Favorite Destination||South Spain|
|Salary||25-30 Lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
|Parents||Father– Raj K. Khanna (Worked at Metro Sales Corp.)
Mother– Sarita Khanna
|Siblings||Brother– Raunaq Khanna (Elder)
Some Exiting Stuff you need to know
- Raashi was born and raised in Delhi but has her roots in Punjab. English was her favorite subject in school days.
- She was a bright student and topped her stream in 12th standard. After completing her degree in Delhi, she wanted to become a copywriter for Ad films.
- She started her career as a model and did ad commercials, print shoots, ramp walks, and was the cover girl of the Femina magazine of the July 2009 edition.
- She dropped the idea of further studies after getting selected for the role of John Abraham‘s wife in the film ‘Madras Cafe’ (2013).
- After the release of ‘Madras Cafe’, director Srinivas Avasarala approached her with the script of Telugu film ‘Oohalu Gusagusalaade’ (2014). She has sung her first song “Joru” for the film ‘Joru’ (2014).
Career 2018 -20??
- In 2018, She released 3 movies (Tholi Prema, Touch Chasi Chudu, and Srinivasa Kalyanam), Instead of Tholi Prema Remaining Two movies are average.
- In Tholi Prema, She acted Varun Tej and this movie collected around 30 Crores from Box Office with 75% Rating.
- She acted with Ravi Teja in Touch Chasi Chudu, which collected 10 Crores. She acted with Nithin in Srinivasa Kalyanam, which collected 18 Crores from Box Office.