Ramya Krishnan Age, Height, Weight, Family, Boyfriends, Husband, Biography: Ramya Krishnan also known as Ramya Krishna, is an Indian film actress. She has acted in over 200 films in five languages: Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, and Hindi. She gained popularity through her acclaimed role Neelambari in Padayappa which also won her the Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Tamil.
|Real Name||Ramya Krishnan|
|Famous Role||Shivagami in Baahubali: The Beginning, Baahubali: The Conclusion|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 kg
in Pounds- 143 lbs
|Date of Birth||15 September 1970|
|Age (as in 2018)||48 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Debut||Film: Vellai Manasu (Tamil, 1983)
Kanchu Kagada (Telugu, 1984)
Pushpaka Vimana (Kannada, 1987)
Neram Pularumbol (Malayalam, 1986)
Dayavan (Bollywood, 1988)
TV: Shaktimaan (1997-2005)
|Marriage Date||12 June 2003|
|Boyfriend||Pasupuleti Krishna Vamsi (Director)|
|Husband||Pasupuleti Krishna Vamsi (Director)|
|Siblings||Brother– Not Known
Sister– Vinaya Krishnan
Some Exiting Stuff you need to know
- Ramya started her acting career at the age of 13 with the Tamil film ”Vellai Manasu” (1983).
- She tried her luck in Bollywood in the 90s and has worked with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, and Sanjay Dutt.
- She also acted in ”Shaktimaan” (1997-2005), one of the most popular TV shows of the yesteryear, as Shaliyaa. She is trained in Bharathanatyam, Western, and Kuchipudi dance forms.
- She considers Jayalalithaa (Politician), and Cho Ramaswamy (Comedian) as her inspirations. She has worked in different languages, namely Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- In 2006, she judged the reality show ”Jodi Number One” that aired on Vijay TV.
- Initially, Sridevi was approached for the role of ‘Sivagami’ in the Bahubali series but due to the huge remuneration demanded by her, the director, S.S. Rajamouli, later offered this role to Ramya.