Lie poster under scripted as “Love Intelligence Enmity”, is a 2017 Indian Telugu action thriller film written and directed by Hanu Raghavapudi. Produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta, and Anil Sunkara under their 14 Reels Entertainment, LIE features Nithiin and Megha Akash in the lead roles while Arjun Sarja plays the antagonist. Music is composed by Mani Sharma while J. Yuvaraj handled the cinematography. The film released worldwide on 11 August 2017.
- A. Sathyam is a good-for-nothing son of a widowed mother.
- He is unemployed and lives off of his father’s monthly pension.
- He is unmarried and fantasizes about marrying an American girl.
- Sathyam, along with a stranger Chaitra, who has a dream to win a lot of money, end up in Las Vegas, where they decide to only lie with one another.
- Shortly after, they start to fall in love with one another through their beautiful lies.
- At the National Investigation Agency, a frustrated officer Bharadwaj is desperate to nab an elusive criminal Padmanabham, who has escaped the long arm of the law for 19 years.
- Padmanabham is a famous Indian ropewalker and magician but also a master of disguise.
- Thus, the NIA has no idea of what he looks like.
- He is now suspected to be residing in the USA.
- Bharadwaj has drafted a sharp officer Aadi to discover Padmanabhan’s hideout and identity by following a suit which he has purchased and is assumed to have an obsession with.
- The operation of this mission is called Sholay, which is implying that Audi is the showman.
- All along, Padmanabham tries to go after the team which is trying to trace him, only to end up with Sathyam.
- Sathyam was a part of this operation the whole time.
- The rest of the film is about how Sathyam is related to the entire operation floated to crack Padmanabham, and how the hero-villain duo and other characters race against time.
- In the end, Sathyam kills Padmanabhan.