Goutham Nanda is a 2017 Indian action drama film produced by J Bhagavan, J Pulla Rao under Sri Balaji Cine Media Banner and directed by Sampath Nandi. It stars Gopichand, Hansika Motwani, and Catherine Tresa and the music is composed by S. Thaman. The film was later dubbed into Hindi as Rowdy Rajkumar 2 in 2018.
- Gautham Ghattamaneni is the only son of Ghattamaneni Vishnu Prasad, the 50th richest billionaire in the world.
- He does not have any emotions and leads a luxurious life in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- Mugdha daughter of Vishnu Prasad’s business partner Mudra is deeply in love with Gautham.
- In a party, a waiter spills food on his jeans, which makes Gautham angry and he slaps the waiter and insults him calling him a low life to which the waiter replies that he is a spoiled brat and asks if he really knows himself.
- That question intrigues Gautham leading him to realize that he does not have any individual identity without his father.
- In an attempt to end his life he crashes his car into another person, who turns out to be Nanda Kishore.
- Both of them reveal their stories to each other.
- Nanda is from lower-middle-class family living in a slum in Hyderabad with his parents and sister along with Spoorthi who is in love with him.
- Nanda’s aspirations to develop an app fails, due to which his father sends him off to Bangalore to get a job. But he chooses to end his life which would enable his family to claim insurance.
- Now Gautham is also fed-up with opulent lifestyle and wants to feel the emotions of living in poverty.
- So, both of them decide to exchange their lives for a month which would expose them to experience the lifestyle they have been craving for, after which Gautham Ghattamaneni would be introduced to the world as the sole heir of his father’s wealth.
- they spend a night in a hotel learning about each other and fitting into each other’s shoes to begin their new lives.
- Gautham starts off rough, with some words from Nanda’s father for not taking up a job and returning home but living with Nanda’s family, he experiences all the emotions he has been longing for and helps them by being a better son than Nanda could ever be.
- Whereas, Nanda has the perfect beginning, with the exception of a few questions from his staff.