This page is all about Daniel Bryan, and his Height, Weight, Age etc and etc… Here we are sharing some interesting things about Daniel Bryan’s life. The first few paragraphs expanses about Daniel Bryan age, Height, Weight etc..
So read this full Article, if you are a big fan of Daniel Bryan. If you didn’t like Daniel Brayan ?? Its ok you can also read this article. So here I’m going to the topic.
Daniel Bryan Biography
Real Name: Bryan Lloyd Danielson
Nick Name: the American Dragon.
Profession: Professional Wrestler, Voice Actor.
Net Worth: Daniel Bryan earns an estimated $700,000 per year from WWE
Daniel Bryan Height and Weight
Billed height: 5 ft 10 in
Billed weight: 210 lb or 95 kg
Daniel Bryan Personal Life
High School: Aberdeen-Weatherwax High School
Father: Donald Orrin Danielson
Mother: Jason Brown
Sister: Billie Sue Deck
Spouse: Brie Bella
Daughter: Birdie Joe Danielson
Daniel Bryan Age
“He is 36 years old Lumberjack”.
Date of Birth: 22 May 1981
Birthplace: Aberdeen, Washington, United States
Daniel Bryan Wife
WWE Daniel Brayan married Brie Bella on 11th April 2014. They also give birth to their first child “Birdie Joe Danielson” around 11:58 p.m. on Tuesday, May 9, 2017. The little angel was born healthy as she weighed in at eight lbs., ten oz, and measured 21 inches long.
WWE Daniel Bryan’s Wife Expressed Her Fealing as
“There is no better feeling in the world than meeting your daughter. I can’t even express the overwhelming joy and love that Bryan and I are feeling,”
“Now we know what parents mean about the love you feel when you first meet your child. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers on the safety of Birdie coming into this world.”
His Wife also Expressed why the little girl named as Birdie:
“Birdie is because my husband and his whole family are ‘B’s. And he married me, a ‘B’ too, so his one request was that our kids have ‘B’ names,”
WWE Daniel Bryan Net Worth
He retired from his wrestling career in February 2016, after an illustrious 16-year career which saw him become a Ring Of Honor World Champion and a Four-time World Champion with WWE.
After he retiring from his wrestling career, Shain McMahon hired him as the Smackdown Live General Manager. Now he Leading every week’s Smackdown Episode and he doing his best to make this show better.
According to WWE SmackDown Live, he earned an estimated $700,000 per year from his WWE contract. The number was updated around the time he retired so it is unclear whether there were any alterations in his contract, but it is presumably not the case as he is still signed to the same talent contract.
Daniel Bryan’s Wrestling Moves
Finishing Moves of Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan uses all of these finishing moves listed below
- Crucifix position followed by multiple elbows strikes to the side of the opponent’s head
- Triangle choke, sometimes followed by multiple elbows strikes to the opponent’s head
- Bridging double chicken wing
- Guillotine choke
- Double wristlock to a grounded opponent followed by multiple stomps to the opponent’s chest, face and head
- Running single leg high knee
- Bridging dragon suplex
- Omoplata Crossface
- LeBell Lock / “NO” lOCK / “YES” Lock
- Crossface chicken wing, sometimes with body scissors
- Bridging leg hook belly-to-back suplex
Signature moves of Daniel Bryan
- Air Goat (Suicide dive)
- Indian Deathlock
- Belly-to-back, sometimes from the top rope
- Diving headbutt(independent circuit) Flying Goat
- Jumping knee drop
- Backflip off the top rope over a standing opponent followed by a crooked arm lariat
- Multiple kick variations
- Dragon screw
- Corner drop
- Running leg lariat
- Arm trap seated abdominal stretch
- Front missile drop
- Surfboard, sometimes while applying a dragon sleeper
- Snap undertook
- Dragon sleeper
- Sleeper hold
- Yes! Kicks (Repeated shoot to the chest of a kneeling opponent followed by a roundhouse to the opponent’s head, with theatrics)
- Cobra clutch to a facedown opponent
- Rolling fireman’s carry slam
- Drop toe-hold into the turnbuckles, sometimes followed by kicking the second rope into the opponent’s throat
- Corner elbow smash
- Danielson Special – Innovated
- Single leg Boston crab
- Running big boot
- European uppercut
- Ankle lock
- Small package
- Multiple suplex variations
- Heel hook
- Discus elbow smash
- High knee from the apron to the outside of the ring
- Northern Lights
WWE Daniel Bryan’s Wrestling Career
Daniel Bryan is the 3 time WWE Championship and WWE’s World Heavyweight Championship once, one-time United States Champion, a one-time Intercontinental Champion, and a one-time WWE Tag Team Champion.
He was also the 2011 Money in the Bank winner and the 2013 “Superstar of the Year” Slammy Award winner. Bryan is the 6th Grand Slam Champion in WWE history and headlined several pay-per-view events, including SummerSlam and WrestleMania XXX.
Bryan wrestled for Ring of Honor (ROH) from 2002 to 2009, where he was a one-time ROH World Champion. He was the first winner of ROH’s annual Survival of the Fittest tournament.
He also wone GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship and the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship in New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW).
In 2016, Bryan retired from professional wrestling at age 34 due to medical issues. Later that, he was named the SmackDown General Manager.
Starting off this Career:
After Bryan graduated from Aberdeen-Weatherwax High School in 1999, he decided to pursue wrestling professionally.
He trained under Shawn Michaels and Rudy Gonzalez at the Texas Wrestling Academy.
He debuted in the TWA on March 21, 2000, and won his first championship (TWA Tag Team Championship) along with Spanky.
If You like Bryan Biography, then feel to Comment below and Share in your Social Media if you are a real fan of Bryan.