Allu Arjun Age, Height, Weight, Family, Wife, Biography, Next Movie, Net Worth: Allu Arjun is an Indian film actor who primarily works in Telugu cinema. After playing as a child artist in Vijetha and as a dancer in Daddy, Arjun made his adult debut in Gangotri.
Allu Arjun Age
|Date of Birth||8 April 1983|
|Birthplace||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Height, Weight & Body Measurements
|Height in Centimeters||175 cm|
|Height in meters||1.75 m|
|Height in Inches||5’ 9”|
|Weight in Kilograms||69 kg|
|Weight in Pounds||152 lbs|
|Body Measurements||42-32-15 Inches|
|Chest Size||42 Inches|
|Waist Size||32 Inches|
|Biceps Size||15 Inches|
|Real Name||Allu Arjun|
|Nickname||Bunny and Stylish Star|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Debut||Film Debut: Vijetha (1985, as a child artist)|
|School||St. Patrick School, Chennai|
|College/ University||MSR College, Hyderabad|
|Favorite Actress||Rani Mukherjee|
|Favorite Book||Who Moved My Cheese by Dr.Spenser Johnson|
|Favorite Food||Thai and Mexican Cuisine|
|Favorite Movie||Tollywood: Indra (Telugu)|
|Hobbies||Collecting antique things, reading, photography, drawing|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
Allu Arjun Family
|Children||Daughter – Na|
Son – Allu Ayaan
|Parents||Father– Allu Aravind|
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Allu Sirish|
|Cousins||Ram Charan (actor), Sai Dharam Tej (actor),|
Varun Tej (actor), Neharika (actress).
|Uncles||Chiranjeevi, Powen Kalyan, Naga Babu.|
Some Interesting Facts about Allu Arjun
Although most think that Bunny started his career with his guest role in Daddy, it was actually Vijetha that he first debuted in
- During his school days, he was good in Gymnastics and Martial Arts.
- Chiranjeevi, Nagendra Babu, and Pawan Kalyan are among his uncles from the film industry.
- Allu Arjun is the only Tollywood hero who has a great following in Kerala. His Arya – 2 got record collections of 2010 in Kerala
- His grandfather Allu Rama Lingaiah was a great comedian in his times.
- If not in the acting industry, he would have been in an animation related profession.
- In 2014, he has acted in a short film “I am that change” just to spread awareness and social responsibility.
- He donates blood and helps mentally challenged kids on his birthday.
- Allu Arjun is a bookworm. He likes personality development books. His favorite book is Who moved my cheese’ by Dr.Spenser Johnson.