Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress and singer who works predominantly in Hindi and Tamil language films. She made her on-screen debut with the Malayalam film Prajapathi. She is the granddaughter of statesmen Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari and J. Rameshwar Rao of the Wanaparthy family. Now she is planning to debut in Telugu Movie Industry with Sammohanam Opposite Sudheer Babu.
Aditi Rao Hydari Age
Age: She is 31 years old
Birth Date: 28 October 1986
Birth Place: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Aditi Rao Hydari Social Media
She using only Facebook, Tweeter and Instagram to her updates to her fans, so here we are sharing her social profile links.
Facebook Profile: She has nearly 1.1 Million Facebook Followers.
Twitter Profile: She has nearly 900k Twitter Followers.
Instagram: She has nearly 2.4 Million Instagram Followers.
Aditi Rao Hydari Personal Life
Nick Names: Don’t Know
Height: 1.63 m
Weight: 52 kgs
Home Town: Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Educational Qualifications: Master of Commerce
Remuneration: 60-70 lakh/film
Boyfriends/Affairs: Arunoday Singh, Farhan Akhtar.
Figure Measurements: 34-26-34
School: Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India.
College: Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, India.
Hobbies: Dancing, Singing, Yoga
Aditi Rao Hydari Family Details
Father: Ehsaan Hydari
Mother: Vidya Rao
Brother: She doesn’t have brothers
Sister: She didn’t have Sisters.
Aditi Rao Hydari Husband Name
Her Husband name is Satyadeep Mishra and they are married in 2009. Her husband is an Indian actor who has worked in Hindi cinema and television serials. He made his Bollywood debut with the 2011 film No One Killed Jessica.
Amyra Dastur Age, Height, Weight, Family, Husband Name, Net Worth & More
Aditi Rao Hydari Favorites
Favorite Food: Hot Chocolate, Charu With Chavla
Favorite Actor: Amitabh Bachan, Amirkhan, Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Singh
Her Favorite Actress: Dia Mirza, Richa Chadha
Favorite Colour: White
Favorite Place: Hyderabad
Aditi Rao Hydari Biography & Facts
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari Smock? : No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari Drink Alcohol? Yes
- Sudhir Mishra’s romantic thriller film Yeh Saali Zindagi won her the Screen Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- For the titular role in the thriller Bhoomi, she received Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award for Best Actress.
- Hydari’s supportive portrayal of Queen Mehrunisa in the period drama Padmavati, which ranks among the highest-grossing Indian films of all time.
- She is the great-granddaughter of Akbar Hydari, former Prime Minister of Hyderabad and the grandniece of Muhammad Saleh Akbar Hydari, former Governor of Assam.
- Her parents had a loving marriage, they separated when she was just 2 years-old. While her father remarried but did not have children, her mother remained single for Aditi Rao Hydari.
- She explained, “I wanted to keep both, as my mom has brought me up, but my father is also a part of me.
- Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor, Hydari was selected by Mehra after he was impressed with her performance in Sringaram.
- She also portrayed a supporting role alongside Ranbir Kapoor in Imtiaz Ali’s Rockstar.
- In 2012 Aditi Rao Hydari made a public statement that she wanted to appear in lead roles, rather than portray secondary characters.
- Hydari initially had met Ali to discuss the leading female role of a Kashmiri girl, but he chose to cast newcomer Nargis Fakhri instead.
- she was cast in her first lead role in a Hindi film through “London, Paris, New York” opposite Ali Zafar, Directed by Anu Menon.
- In 2016, Hydari starred alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Farhan Akhtar in Bejoy Nambiar’s crime thriller film Wazir. The film released on 8 January 2016 to mostly positive reviews and had the box office collection of around ₹62 crore.
- it was reported that she was married to Satyadeep Mishra, a Bollywood and television actor. The actress had declined to comment on her marital status in a 2012 interview but in a 2013 interview, she mentioned that they were separated.
Aditi Rao Hydari 2018
- Now she is planning to establish her career in Telugu film industry with her upcoming movie Sammohanam. This is her debut movie in Telugu alongside Sudheer Babu.